GivingTools offers preconfigured templates to help you set up most any kind of appeal.
- Quick Appeal (one-time or recurring for a period)
- Campaign (payments over time)
- Sustaining supporter (perpetual recurring gifts)
- Ticket sales (with tiers and quantities)
- Merchandise (sell stuff)
- Signup (no funds change hands: volunteering, petitions)
Customize your appeals with the options you need.
- Customizable giving page
- Unlimited customizable giving forms
- Link to giving page or giving forms—or embed them seamlessly on your website
- Allow donors to access your giving page or any form via free text-to-give (normal cell phone rates apply)
- Create custom fields per appeal
- Create custom fields per checkout
- Gift Designations
- Make custom fields required
Flexible payment channels, seamlessly combined.
- Choose Stripe, CardConnect, or Bambora for processing. Add a PayPal option to any of them, if you wish (no added cost).
- Flat-rate ACH processing through CardConnect or Bambora
- Allow donor to pay the processing fee
- Turn off AmEx transactions
- Discourage credit card use
We don’t force you to pay high fees or lock you in to a processor.
- PayPal Standard
Take control of your data, all in one place.
- Create and track appeals on mobile
- Set up multiple managers
- View appeal progress by appeal or period
- View donor histories
- Automated year-end tax reporting
- Export your database as a .csv
Easy on the eyes, yet powerful.
- Clear interface
- Customized receipts
- View gift history at any time
- Single checkout for multiple appeals
- Easy access option via text-to-give
- Give without registering
- Update payment methods
- Modify recurring gifts
Pop the hood and tune it as you like.
- Markdown options
- Quickbooks and Salesforce sync via Zapier
For video tutorials plus answers to common questions, visit our Q&A.Q&A
GivingTools makes online giving easy. But don't take our word for it...grab a demo account! Your demo account is prepopulated with all kinds of appeals. Change anything you wish. Add additional managers. View your giving page like a donor. You'll love it!
For a free, no-pressure demo account in seconds, click below!